Preis: von € 268 Pauschalpreis
Take advantage of this private rubber boat excursion that will take you to discover Lo Zingaro Nature Reserve with its rixh seabeds, crystal clear waters and postcard landscapes up to the famous San Vito Lo Capo.
Meeting point Pick-up at the hotel When From Monday to Friday at 10:00 Duration 6 h Your day will start from the harbour of Castellammare del Golfo which you can easily reach thanks to the transfer service from your hotel. Our skipper will be waiting for you at the dock ready to drop the moorings and leave. If you are traveling to Sicily you cannot absolutely miss this experience: you can admire the beauties of Lo Zingaro Nature Reserve from a privileged perspective. During the tour you will visit caves and coves until you reach the iconic place of this area: "La Tonnara di Scopello" with its magnificent stacks. You will continue towards to San Vito Lo Capo, a town famous for its Caribbean beach and the liveliness of the city. Thanks to this tour you will have the opportunity to swim in the crystal clear waters of the Nature Reserve, you can taste the typical "pane cunzatu" on board and dock in San Vito Lo Capo to cool off with an ice cream in one of the typical coffe bars of the town or simply enjoy the beauty of the beach.
What will you do
- You will reach the dock with a transfer service
- You will visit lo Zingaro Nature Reserve on board a 6.00 m rubber dinghy
- The skipper will make you visit the most beautiful caves and coves along the coast
- You will admire the Tonnara di Scopello
- You will swim in the crystal clear waters of Lo Zingaro Reserve
- You will stop at Cala dell'Uzzo
- You can get off in San Vito Lo Capo and walk through the town
- Snack on board with "Pane Cunzatu"
What to bring
- Beach towel
- Sun lotion
- Rubber shoes
- Private excursion in a 6 m inflatable boat recommended for pre-established gruop of up to 5 people.
- Pick up at the hotel in the area of Alcamo Marina, Scopello and Castellammare del Golfo.
- Free pick up from Castellammare del Golfo station for all other participants
INCLUDES / DOES NOT INCLUDE ► Transfer from / to the harbour of Castellammare del Golfo ► Skipper service ► Fuel ► Snack on board: "Pane Cunzato" (typical Sicilian sandwich), cassatella (typical Sicilian dessert), fruit, water and wine. X Anything not expressly stated